This site is dedicated to promoting virtual offerings from across campus to help students meet people and make connections, even if they cannot physically be on the University of Michigan campus.
Why should you engage in a virtual community?
Strong connections with other students can help you:
- Develop a sense of belonging
- Prevent loneliness and isolation
- Stay motivated in course work
- Share resources with peers
- Succeed academically
- Learn about UM culture while away from campus
- Stay connected to campus updates
- Personalize your Michigan experience